Awarded a new contract but unsure how to set it up in the system? The initial setup of a contract is critical not only so that it can be managed successfully, but also for auditing purposes. If a system is set up incorrectly, reporting results and invoicing will not be accurate. Intellisource Financial staff will interpret the contract and set up your project with the appropriate tasks to properly invoice and recognize revenue. We define a standard method for setting up new contracts and modifications in your system to achieve accurate and consistent results.
Our contract review process helps to:
- Interpret contract values and invoicing specifications
- Properly set up projects and tasks
- Assign revenue recognition rules to a project
- Set up an invoicing plan for projects
- Standardize the project/task set up process